Thursday, September 15, 2011

Funny Love Poems For Your Husband - One of The Best Ways to Lighten Stress

| Thursday, September 15, 2011 |

Ways to carry joy and fun to your really like partnership. Giving some flowers with caring information when your enthusiast is falling down is the expression of loving.

Sending a funny love poem  for husband or writing one yourself is a hugely romantic gesture. Writing a wonderful really like page works also. Using a database and finding out illustrative words to summarize the best factors of your enthusiast. Bring a certain frolicsome tone into your partnership, make your partner feel loved and much-loved.


Dont Lose Hope ~ by Maggie



Don’t be discouraged on what’s around you
The world is big and you’re not the only one
Stop acting like you’re alone because your not
They might not be close by but there are people out there who know what you are

What you’re going through
So don’t act like I don’t care
Don’t act like I don’t understand
Because truth is, we know more then you

So give us a chance to explain to you
Give us a chance to show you

I want to be by your side when you fall
I want to be the one who is there for you to talk to
I want to be the one who helps you
I want you to know that if you turn around we will be there
I want you to know that when you are on the verge of falling,

I will already be on the bottom to catch you
So don’t lose motivation
Don’t lose hope
Don’t lose yourself in this moment
I love you and I don’t want anything to get in the way of you accomplishing your dream
So stay bright, stay true
Stay yourself
And be you



A Lovers Night ~ by Elizabeth D’Alessandro




Alas today is the day that I become someone
Today I can do anything I can live on a tree
I can fall off a clift 30 ft high
I can fall in love with a really hot guy

The person I’m thinking of is Oh! so sweet!!
He’s one person nobody can beat
He wont fight, he’s so gentle and nice
He listens to the music everyone likes

He’s evensome one my bestfriend will like
Tonight I will dream about something different than the norm
My love for him beyond the see
So as I sit upon the beach gazing at the sunset

Day dreaming of the Two of us
Hand in hand that day that was all I could think about
Tomorrow is school
Though my feelings will not change I have to focus so I can graduate

Read more:

My dad smokes alot and i wrote a poem about it

Two parts vodka, one part lime

Cute call