Saturday, February 11, 2012

Funny love quotes

| Saturday, February 11, 2012 |

Love is life. And if you miss love. You miss life.


I always pretend to look around...But I was actually looking at YOU


When i like someone, I compare their last name with my first name just incase we get married.


Love & electricity are one in the same my dear, if you do not feel the jolt in your soul, every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt, then you're not really in love.


Money cant buy happiness? Money is happiness.


If someone tells you that you are ugly,
Just simply answer : "sorry, im not a mirror!"


I am not single, I'm romantically challenged.


I like frogs, and their outlook, and the way they get together in wet places on warm nights and sing about sex.


The trouble with life is, by the time you can read a girl like a book, your library card has expired.


When I was little, I had a favorite teddy bear, who kept my secrets, shared my adventures, and wiped away all of my tears. I used to think that no one could take his place, then I found you!


You cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them until they become afraid and give in.


Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.


Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

Sources:collection